From 20th January – 20th February, 2020 (23:59 UK Time), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Who You Choose to Be?” promotion (“Event”). To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Go to the Event website at https://www.msi.com/Promotion/who-you-choose-to-be and watch the Event video. Afterward, take the quiz and correctly answer the required questions. This Event is FREE to enter – no purchase necessary! For USA participants, You may enter this Event by writing a request (including Your answer to the Event questions) to MSI USA and mailing this request to the MSI Marketing Department located at 901 Canada Court, City of Industry, CA 91748. Your written request must be legible to be accepted, and must include Your full name and a valid mailing address within the USA (NO P.O. BOX), phone number and any email address to allow MSI to verify the entrant. Only one entry will be permitted per entrant. MSI will also use the contact information provided in the entry to contact the entrant, as appropriate.
- Complete registration by filling in the required information and questionnaire. Each email account may only be used once. You must complete the Event without using plugins or scripts. Participants violating these terms will automatically be disqualified.
- If all steps above are completed, You will automatically be enrolled in a lucky draw. Each participant shall be enrolled in the draw only once.
- Within fourteen (14) days after the Event date, MSI will randomly select five (5) winners from the pool of eligible participants. Winners will be announced on MSI’s official social media pages. In addition, MSI will send email notifications to each winner to verify delivery information such as name, address, and phone numbers. If a winner does not respond to MSI’s email within ten (10) days, or does not provide us with the required delivery and verification information, the prize shall be deem forfeited. Incomplete registration information or missing delivery address may be grounds to disqualify participant from this Event. A new winner will be randomly selected. MSI shall have sole discretion in determining such matters. Physical item delivery may take up to 2 - 4 weeks.
- All the pictures are shown for illustrative purpose only. Actual items may vary. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Winner #1: one (1) GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z
Winner #2: one (1) GeForce RTX 2070 VENTUS 8G
Winner #3: one (1) GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER GAMING X
Winner #4: one (1) GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X
Winner #5: one (1) GeForce GTX 1660 Ti ARMOR 6G OC
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- iii) MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
□ I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.