We Are Creators
Dec 17th, 2018 – Feb 28th, 2019
- Calling all creators! Prestige series is made for you to unleash your originality.
- Share your masterpieces.
Win flight tickets to Los Angeles for SIGGRAPH2019!
WINNERSCongrats! You are all amazing.
Unique & captivating! We Are Creators!
Dan Christian Toledo
Manuel Pena Zuniga
Matycin Dmitrij Vyacheslavovich
Soltèsz Boglàrka Rèka
Samutina Natalia Vitalievna
Антонина Анатольевна Корецкая
Китов Евгений Эдуардович
CREATE & SUBMIT AN AWESOME WORK!
Create a piece of 2D digital work. Be creative and use your imagination!
Format : picture or graphic design
- Post your creation on any social media site, and set it as public.
- Voting by the public. Collect as many “LIKE” on your post as you can.
- You may share it multiple times across different channels, but only the post with the most Likes will be counted.
- Two (2) flight tickets (round-trip tickets) to USA
- Two (2) exhibition tickets to SIGGRAPH2019
(Los Angeles, 28 July ~ 1 August 2019)
- One (1) P65 Creator laptop
P65 Creator Laptop
- Number of Likes on your post, voted by the public*
- Creativity, voted by MSI
*Winners will be announced on March 15th, 2019.
From inspiration to creation, we’ve got your back.
MSI Prestige Series is crafted to be the perfect tool to enable you to be your best.
MSI P65 comes with an Intel® Core™ i7 processor and up to NVIDIA® GTX1070, you'll have all the performance you'll need. Paired with an immerse thin bezel screen and a battery life of over 9 hours, the P65 is crafted to keep up with you.
The eye-catching MSI PS42 comes with incredibly slim skeleton, mere 1.19 kg in weight and 15.9 mm in height, while featuring an amazing 10+ hours battery life. MSI PS42 presents both simplicity and elegance.
SEE CREATIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS
Showing some of works from Instagram / Twitter
Terms and Conditions
From Dec. 17 – Feb. 28, 2019 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“you, “your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI We are Creators Online Contest (“Event”). To enter, you must complete the following steps:
All creations or work used must be original or legally licensed for use under this Event. Infringing works or allegedly infringing submissions will automatically be disqualified.
Create My Best Digital-Designing
Post your creation on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or other platforms, and make sure the posting is available to the public and contains these hashtags:
- Collect as many “likes” for your postings. Postings may be shared multiple times across different social media channels. Only the posting with the highest number of “likes” will be counted.
- Post your creation on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or other platforms, and make sure the posting is available to the public and contains these hashtags:
The Event will start on Nov. 19 and end Feb. 28, 2019 (UTC + 08:00). Winners will be selected on Mar. 15, 2019, 2019 (UTC + 08:00) based on the criteria:
- The top three postings with the highest number of “likes” will be selected for final review by MSI.
- MSI will select the winners.
Within ten (10) business days after winners are selected, we will notify the winners through their registered Event email address.
If a winner is ineligible, cannot be notified, fails to respond to our inquiry within three (3) days of MSI sending such query, or does not provide us with the required requested information, the prize shall be deemed forfeited. A new winner will be selected. MSI has sole discretion in determining such matters.Winners acknowledge and agree that MSI may use winner’s name, likeness, interviews, quotes, works, and entry for promotional purposes subject to these Terms and Conditions.Winners’ physical prizes will be delivered to the address you provided during Event registration or as may be provided by you to MSI. Delivery may take up to 2 – 4 weeks, or more due to customs clearance.
- iv) This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
* Winner must be over the age of 21 and has a passport with at least six (6) months’ validity remaining on departure date.
*Airplane ticket will be reserved and booked on Winner’s behalf by MSI. IN ORDER TO ENSURE TIMELY AIRPLANE TICKET BOOKING, WINNER MUST PROVIDE MSI REQUIRED BOOKING INFORMATION WITHIN THREE (3) CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIVING MSI’S REQUEST. IF WINNER DOES NOT TIMELY RESPOND TO MSI’S REQUEST WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIMEFRAME, THE PARTICIPANT SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE PRIZE, AND MSI MAY SELECT ANOTHER ELIGIBLE WINNER.
*MSI does not guarantee that it will be able to book airplane tickets for the specified prize timeframe due to: i) circumstances beyond its reasonable control; ii) failure by Winner to provide all required information. Accordingly, Winner acknowledges that MSI shall not be liable for any decrease in trip duration due to circumstances described above.
* Airplane ticket bookings not inclusive of any applicable costs fees, taxes or surcharges, including without limitation, transportation fees (Eg. Taxi, bus, train, etc.), overweight luggage fees, passport fees, visa fees, airport duties and taxes, fuel taxes, security tax, travel insurance, or personal travel expenses. Winner shall be responsible and liable for all applicable fees, costs, duties, and taxes as stated in the booked ticket and hotel invoice.
* MSI will not be liable to Winners for any changes, delays, and/or cancellations by the airline for any reason. Winners shall directly contact and/or heed the airline’s instructions regarding changes, delays, and cancellations. The MSI prizes may not be sold, gifted, assigned, or otherwise transferred to any other third party. Winners are advised to study and obtain their own travel insurance and assume all risks associated with travel.
We may ask you for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation your email, name, registered address, social media profile, telephone number, and other voluntary information you provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify your eligibility, to contact you if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to you, to use your name, likeness, interviews, quotes, works, and entry for promotional purposes; to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When you use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; and ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country you are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information you have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by you of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions.
MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if submitted works or creations infringe or otherwise misappropriate third party rights, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as proper hashtag, timely enrollment, timely response to MSI queries or notification, or Event terms or restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification or any prizes due to logistic, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by you to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.