BUY AN ELIGIBLE MSI PRODUCT
GET FREE HUNT: SHOWDOWN GAME KEY.
or WHILE STOCKS LAST.
Only 190 Game Code left!
Choose your weapons
How to Redeem
ELIGIBLE MSI PRODUCTS
Choose Your Weapons
- Flat Monitor
- Curved Monitor
- Z790 Motherboard
- Z690 Motherboard
- B760 Motherboard
- Liquid Cooling
- Power Supply
- PC Case
STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR GAME
How to Redeem
Register Your Product
- Submit a clear image of the MSI product with its serial number (S/N).
- Submit a clear image of your purchase invoice showing the eligible model name.
- Select Hunt:Showdown from the eligible promotions and follow on-screen directions.
Good Night and Good Luck!
- *The Event will automatically end when all game codes have been redeemed.
- *Redeem priority is based on your redeem application time instead of purchase time.
- *Applications rejected due to failure to meet the 7-day verification requirement may be re-applied.
- *Redemption entries may become available due to the rejection of ineligible applications. In such instances, available redemption entries will be allotted to an eligible application next in line under stated first-come, first served redemption basis.
- *Terms & Conditions Apply.*
- *Regional Available Apply*
SHOUT OUT FROM GAMERS
Gaming Custom PC
MPG Trident A
Optix MEG381CQR Plus
MAG Codex 5
Optix MAG281 URF
MPG Trident 3
MPG ARTYMIS 323CQR
Shout-out from Gamers
Extra Bonus Offer
Already Claimed the Game?
Share the Fun and Even Get More!
|1) Make sure you claimed the game from this campaign|
|2) Retweet or Share the MSI Hunt Showdown Campaign publicly|
|3) Email the social post link to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you claimed the game.|
We will send you an in game code to claim 3 legendary items: Legendary Hunter Redshirt, Legendary Weapon Death Letter and Legendary Tool Rising Sun.
See how to use the in game code here.
- Check if your product is the eligible model.
- Check if your invoice is in the ineligible period.
- Make sure the country you live in is in the eligible country for the promotion.
- Make sure you purchased the eligible product from MSI partners in your domiciled region
- Invoice/purchase proof which includes purchase date, purchase store, and purchase model
- SN number picture that on the product itself, not on the package
If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder and deactivate your email filter.
Please visit Steam to activate your Hunt: Showdown game key.
- From 27th Feb. – 29th Apr., 2023, participants (“You, “Your”, as
applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Hunt: Showdown” promotion (“Event”)
– while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners and register your product in MSI’s Member Center. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered. Original brand manufacturers and I-café customers are not participating MSI partners for this Event.
- You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more redemption items while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Hunt: Showdown” promotion. All registration and redemption are processed on a first come, first served basis, and must be completed no later than Apr. 29th , 2023. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted. Each eligible product may only be used to redeem one (1) redemption item provided all other Event conditions are fulfilled.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Feb. 20th – Apr. 15th , 2023. If necessary, MSI may ask You provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the game code (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to 14 business days if You are required to provide additional information.
- Participants who receive a physical copy of the game code along with their eligible product purchase will not be eligible to register and redeem their product for an additional game code. If the physical game code card has been redeemed, used, or scratched to reveal the game key, the eligible product cannot be refunded.
- The Event will automatically end when all game codes have been redeemed. MSI may disqualify entries not meeting these Terms and Conditions. Applications rejected due to failure to meet the 7-day registration or verification requirement may be re-applied. Redemption entries may become available due to the rejection of ineligible applications. In such instances, available redemption entries will be allotted to an eligible application next in line pursuant to the stated first come, first served redemption basis.
- Game Code: (1) copy of Hunt: Showdown PC standard edition game code (valued at £35.99) per piece of eligible product. Limited game code quantities apply. Game will only be launched after Feb. 27th, 2023. Game code(s) must be activated through the Steam application.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligible MSI products:
- MAG Codex 5 11TG-820UK
- MAG Infinite S3 12TG-446UK
- MPG Trident A 11TC-2283UK
- MPG Trident A 11TC-2242UK
- MPG Trident 3 11SI-090UK
- MPG Trident A 11TC-2065UK
- Optix MEG381CQR Plus
- MPG ARTYMIS 273CQR
- MPG ARTYMIS 323CQR
- MPG ARTYMIS 343CQR
- MPG ARTYMIS 273CQRX QD
- Optix MAG301CR2
- Optix MAG281URF
- Optix MAG301RF
- Optix MAG274QRF QD
- Optix MPG341QR
- Optix MPG321QRF QD
- Optix MPG321UR QD
- MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4
- MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK WIFI
- MEG Z790 ACE
- MPG Z790I EDGE WIFI
- MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
- MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI DDR4
- MPG Z790 CARBON WIFI
- PRO Z790-A WIFI
- PRO Z790-P WIFI
- PRO Z790-A WIFI DDR4
- PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4
- MEG Z690 ACE
- MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI
- MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI
- MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4
- PRO Z690-A WIFI
- PRO Z690-A DDR4
- PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4
- MAG B760 TOMAHAWK WIFI
- MAG B760M MORTAR WIFI DDR4
- MAG B760 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4
- MPG B760I EDGE WIFI DDR4
- PRO B760-P WIFI DDR4
- PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4
- MEG PROSPECT 700R
- MPG SEKIRA 500X
- MPG QUIETUDE 100S
- MEG CORELIQUID S360
- MEG CORELIQUID S280
- MPG CORELIQUID K360
- MPG CORELIQUID K360 V2
- MPG CORELIQUID K240
- MPG CORELIQUID K240 V2
- MEG Ai1300P PCIE5
- MPG A1000G PCIE5
- MPG A850GF
- MAG CH130 X
- MAG CH110
- Eligible Regions (Regional availability applies): UK only.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments of these terms without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.