Terms and Conditions
- Event Duration and Enrolment From Aug. 28th – Dec. 31st, 2019 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Get Rush. Get Unleashed” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners and register your product in MSI Member Center. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered.
- You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more redemption items while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Get Rush. Get Unleashed” promotion.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Aug. 28th – Dec. 31st, 2019.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review which may take up to 14 business days. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the redemption item (s) (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address.
- Incomplete registration information or missing delivery address may be grounds to disqualify participant from this Event. MSI reserves the right to verify, approve, or deny submissions in its sole discretion. MSI may reach out to You to verify and/or confirm details. If MSI’s email or contact is not responded to within 5 days, You will be deemed to have waived the redemption item.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.