GET YOUR KEYS
GET YOUR KEYS!
GET a free £20 steam wallet code
with all eligible msi gaming keyboards*
VIGOR GK30 COMBO white
Create / Login Your MSI Account
Register your product upload
your invoice and S/N images
Terms and Conditions
The MSI “GET YOUR KEYS” (“Event”) promotion starts from June 30th to September 15th, 2022 (CET + 01:00), or until supply of redemption items last, whichever occurs first. Please consult the world clock for time zone conversion information.
To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one eligible MSI product from participating MSI partners listed on the promotion page, and register your product in MSI Member Center. You will need to create a MSI Member account at https://account.msi.com/login if You have not previously registered.
- Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product (see below) by selecting the product line and the “GET YOUR KEYS” promotion. All registration and redemption must be completed no later than September 29th 2022
- Provide a copy of your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between June 30th to September 15th, 2022
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review which may take up to 14 business days. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the applicable redemption item will be sent to Your registered address, the delivery may take up to 8 weeks or more due to customs clearance for physical item or directly to your user profile for a digital item.
- Incomplete registration information or missing delivery address may be grounds to disqualify participant from this Event. MSI reserves the right to verify, approve, or deny submissions in its sole discretion. MSI may reach out to You to verify and/or confirm delivery location. If MSI's email or contact is not responded to within 5 days, You will be deemed to have waived the redemption item.
- If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, applicants should notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. For any gifts that have been received by the applicant from MSI in relation to the purchase, MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for its return.
Eligible MSI product:
Bundled products, free products from giveaway, product from a pack with an SI PC or products obtained during another promotion are not eligible for this offer. This promotion can not be cumulated with any other MSI promotion.
Product € (for all Euro region) £ (UK) MSI VIGOR GK30 15€ 20£ MSI VIGOR GK30 COMBO
MSI VIGOR GK30 COMBO WHITE
- Eligible Regions： Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Iceland, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
- EVENT IS VALID ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES OF REDEMPTION ITEMS LAST. PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO OBTAIN A REDEMPTION ITEM AFTER ALL COUPON CODES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.
- Redemption item may not be sold, exchanged, transferred, offered as a prize, or in any way distributed by participant or any other person. MSI reserves the right to take any and all actions at its disposal to stop unlawful use of the Redemption Item, including without limitation seeking injunctive relief, disqualifying a participant, or voiding a particular Redemption Item.
- Redemption Item has no cash value.
- Applications are for personal use only (i.e., no commercial use including but not limited to use in an internet café environment).
- To enter, You must complete the following steps:
CREATE A STEAM ACCOUNT
In order to redeem Your Steam Wallet Code, You will need to create an account at steampowered.com. The quick link to this page is here: https://store.steampowered.com/join/
REDEEM YOUR STEAM WALLET CODE
- a. Click on Your username in the upper right hand corner of the screen, and select account details.
- b. On the right side of the screen there is an option to add funds to Your Steam wallet.
- c. Click the link labeled: Redeem a Steam Wallet Code https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode
- d. Enter the code and press redeem
- e. Your code is now redeemed! You can now purchase your games.
- CREATE A STEAM ACCOUNT
How to use your steam wallet code.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
Participant Representation and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions.
Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI Warranties Exclusion
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.