BUY ELIGIBLE MSI PRODUCTS AND GET ASSASSIN'S CREED® VALHALLA
+ ASSASSIN'S CREED® VALHALLA: DAWN OF RAGNARÖK EXPANSION FOR FREE*
OR WHILE STOCKS LAST
Only 1750 Game Code left!
How to Redeem
- Flat Monitor
- Curved Monitor
- Liquid Cooling
- Power Supply
- PC Case
How to Redeem
- Submit clear image of MSI product with serial number (S/N) located on the product itself.
- Submit clear image of purchase invoice with eligible model name.
- Verifying your redemption submission.
- *The Event will automatically end when all game codes have been redeemed.
- *Redeem priority will follow redeem application time instead of purchase time.
- *Applications rejected due to failure to meet the 7-day verification requirement may be re-applied.
- *Redemption entries may become available due to rejection of ineligible applications. In such instances, available redemption entries will be allotted to an eligible application next in line pursuant to stated first come, first served redemption basis.
- *Terms & Conditions Apply.*
- *Regional Available Apply*
Gaming Custom PC
Check Game Performance
Test and Game Play
- Check if your product is the eligible model.
- Check if your invoice is in the eligible period.
- Make sure the country you live in is in the eligible country for the promotion.
- Make sure you purchased the eligible product from MSI partners in your domiciled region
- Invoice/purchase proof which includes purchase date, purchase store, and purchase model
- SN number picture that on the product itself, not on the package
If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder and deactivate your email filter.
Please visit Ubisoft Connect to activate your ASSASSIN'S CREED® VALHALLA + ASSASSIN'S CREED® VALHALLA: DAWN OF RAGNARÖK EXPANSION game key.
From 10th Mar. – 19th Apr., 2022, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable)may enroll in the MSI “Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok Game Bundle” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Subject to full compliance with these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), purchase one (1) new and eligible MSI Z690 motherboard, Liquid Cooling, Power Supply, PC Case, Monitor, Desktop, or Gaming Chair (see eligible model charts below).
- Participants may register and make up to a maximum of five (5) redemptions in total. All registration and redemption must be completed from Mar. 10th – Apr. 24th, 2022. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted.
- Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok Game Bundle” promotion. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://account.msi.com/login if You have not previously registered. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted – you will be notified when trying to register.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. Motherboard Z690 series, Liquid Cooling, Power Supply, PC Case, Monitor, Desktop or Gaming Chair invoice date must be 10 thMarch – 19th April, 2022. If necessary, MSI may ask You provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the applicable Ubisoft Connect game code(s) (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to fourteen (14) business days if You are required to provide additional information. MSI reserves the right to verify, approve, or deny submissions in its sole discretion if Event registration is incomplete, not provided within seven (7) days of MSI’s request, or provided after the Event registration period.
- If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, You must notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for the return of redemption items earned from products returned or refunded within fourteen (14) days of Event registration.
- Applicable Ubisoft Connect game code(s) must be redeemed via the Ubisoft Connect on or before 31st December, 2022. Please contact MSI customer service if You are unable to redeem the game code before the listed deadline.
- Game Code: (1) copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla standard game code (valued at GBP£45.00) plus Assassin's creed Valhalla: Dawn Of Ragnarök Expansion(DLC) (valued at GBP£30.00) per piece of eligible product. Limited game code quantities apply. Game will only be launched after 10th March, 2022. Game code(s) must be activated through the Ubisoft Connect application.
- Eligible MSI products:
- MEG Aegis Ti5 11th
- MPG Trident AS 11th
- MPG Trident A 11th
- MPG Trident 3 11th
- MPG Trident 3 Artic 11th
- MAG Codex X5 11th
- MAG Codex 5 11th
- Optix MEG381CQR Plus
- MPG ARTYMIS 343CQR
- MPG ARTYMIS 323CQR
- MPG ARTYMIS 273CQRX QD
- MPG ARTYMIS 273CQR
- Optix MPG341QR
- Optix MPG341CQR
- Optix MPG321UR QD Xbox Edition
- Optix MPG321UR QD
- Optix MPG321QRF QD
- Optix MPG27CQ2
- Optix MAG342CQRV
- Optix MAG321QR
- Optix MAG321CURV
- Optix MAG281URF
- Optix MAG274QRX
- Optix MAG274QRF QD
- Optix MAG272CQR
- MEG Z690 ACE
- MEG Z690 UNIFY
- MEG Z690I UNIFY
- MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI
- MPG Z690 FORCE WIFI
- MPG Z690 EDGE WIFI
- MPG Z690 EDGE WIFI DDR4
- MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI
- MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4
- MAG Z690 TORPEDO
- MPG QUIETUDE 100S
- MEG CORELIQUID S360
- MEG CORELIQUID S280
- MAG CORELIQUID C360
- MAG CORELIQUID C280
- MAG CORELIQUID C240
- MPG A1000G
- MPG A850GF
- MAG CH130 X
- MAG CH130 I REPELTEK FABRIC
- MAG CH130 I FABRIC
- Eligible Regions: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Czech, Hungary, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Serbia, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, República Dominicana, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, Mexico, Brazil, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, South Africa, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand Philippines, India, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arabic Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Israel.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments of these terms without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the participant. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that participant's entry and may result in immediate disqualification.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- i) to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- ii) to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.